Digital Marketer Apprentice VACO01481979
This listing has expired
Brief overview of the role
As a Digital Marketer Apprentice, your duties will include developing, implementing and starting marketing campaigns that promote the company and its products and/or services. Our aim is to ensure that Kew Little Pig’s digital presence reflects our brand image and messages.
Working week Monday to Friday, working 30 hours a week from 9.00 am to 3.00 with a 30 minutes lunch break. Total hours per week: 30.00
Expected apprenticeship duration
Possible start date
07 Jan 2019
Kew Little Pigs are seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant who is eager to excel in the exciting field of Marketing. This role presents an excellent opportunity to develop and own the marketing data reporting function. Must have experience in SEO, creative and analytical abilities. The ability to execute and analyse campaigns.
The role is yours to make your own and we welcome forward thinkers and those that can hit the ground running when it comes to digital marketing for a small business.
Duties will include:
- Working with the Social Media team to create and implement campaigns
- Providing a report once a week which displays the KPI’s for all promotional activity
- Ensuring that all product descriptions are SEO rich and that each site has optimal tags to ensure that products and experiences can be found easily and that customers are never met with an error page.
- Assisting in the creation of engaging social media content
- Monitoring analytics with the Social Media team to identifiy new ideas
- Responsible for the day to day caretaking of the social media accounts – replying on comments, liking posts we are tagged into, responsing to direct messages, retweeting
- Actively looking for accounts and influencers to follow and interacting with them when relevant
- Scheduling and posting instagram stories
- Inputting the monthly social media calendar
- Producing monthly social media competitor reports and providing recommendations
- Researching, on a monthly basis, the latest social media trends and algorithms
- Responding to emails
- Communicating with clents face-to-face via the phone and social media
- Liasing with colleagues and customers
- Maintaining the website and implementing SEO
- Market research/Market knowledge
- Designing and producing marketing material such as flyers and brochures
- Copy writing
- Assist in image creation Edit
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate, with MS Office skills
- Experience of digital marketing and social media
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organisation and project manamangement skills
- Experience of social media analytics, including Microsoft Office and willingness to be trained on other applications/systems
A Ditally savvy junior level digital marketing assistant with a strong interest in marketing.
Must be capable of using Microsoft Office suite effectively.
Good team player
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English
Kew Little Pigs are looking for an Apprentice who could grow with the business and look to progress further. Ideally to become a full-time member of staff.
Things to consider
The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour as of 1st of April 2018. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.90 an hour for 18-20 year olds; £7.38 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £7.83 for those over 25.
About the employer
Employer is not registered as Disability Confident
Kew Little Pigs is a small business situated at Old Amersham Farm in Amersham. They were started in 2010 and now offer visits and courses to widen the knowledge and understanding of micro pigs. Since they started they have featured on Film, cocial media and TV and are recognised as one of the UK’s lagest breeders with over 8 years experience.
KLP is on the of UK’s largest miniature pig breeders, as well as a farm that is open 6 days a week to the general public. We also have a large PR and media following and are frequently used for corporate bookings, advertising campaigns and private
Training provider: Training to be provided
- Off-the job training: your training provider will provide you with the under-pinning knowledge which you will be able to use and apply within your workplace
- On-the job training: you will cross train within each department of the business and your mentor will help you to understand all aspects of working within a busy, successful business
- End Point Assessment: you will work with your assessor and manager to ensure you have received enough support to complete your assessment nearing the end of your apprenticeship . You will work towards achieving a Level 3 qualification as a Digital Marketer
- You will receive support and guidance to help you develop as a person and to get your career started
REGISTER YOUR CV