Digital Marketer Apprentice
Digital Marketer Apprentice
Are you looking for the company that will kickstart your marketing career? Nkoda is a leading new cultural tech company with an app launched worldwide, on all platforms. We are now looking to grow quickly. That’s why we’re looking for an innovative and passionate Digital Marketing Design Apprentice to join the team.
Nkoda is the greatest library of sheet music; 30 million pages on subscription from the world’s leading publishers. At Nkoda, we are seeking future leaders who can comfortably operating within a highly fluid environment; our stage is highly unstructured and you should be intelligent, agile and prepared for a highly discursive culture. The ideal applicant should be able to execute assigned plans and projects – big and small – and who aren’t afraid to think ‘out of the box’ and get their hands dirty. You should be able and willing to work independently to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts or video for online and offline content anything from social media to flyers for specific events
- Work independently and with the rest of the team to create a consistent global brand identity
- Execute various kinds of marketing material based on an agreed brief and feedback
- Review material of other designers and suggesting improvements if required
- Take initiative to problem-solve and bring creative new ideas to the team about process and presentation
- Demonstrate the ability to take ownership of your work and develop leadership skills within the team
Desired Skills and Experience:
- High standard of written and spoken English.
- Self-motivated and organised, with the discipline and creativity to work autonomously in an ambiguous environment.
- Excellent skills in design software, such as Sketch, InDesign or Illustrator plus photo-editing software, such as PhotoShop and video editing software like After Effects.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a team and take the lead if necessary.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the latest trends in design and their roles and applications within a commercial environment.
- A professional approach to timing, costs and deadlines.
- A respect for working hours and dedication to the task, as well as flexibility to put in extra work if required.
- Previous working experience in Photography, Video, and Animation is a plus.
- A musical background and/or active interest in music is a plus.
- Skills in web development and coding is a plus.
- Full Time position
- Direct Entry onto Higher Level Apprenticeship
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV