Digital Marketer Apprentice – London (E1 8) – 16291
This listing has expired
Servca are an owner-managed, independent Lloyd’s of London broker, based in the City of London. With roots dating back to 2011, Servca specialise in arranging bespoke cover for professional organisations and individuals, whilst representing a number of organisations such as Medical Associations, British Insurance Brokers’ Association (London, UK), Wellness Medical Protection Group (Chicago, USA) and regulated insurance intermediaries. We regularly hold seminars and workshops on risk management and good practice for professional liability and medical malpractice risks globally.
Job overview / purpose
We are seeking a Digital Marketer apprentice to help expand and develop our online and offline marketing efforts.
The apprentice will be helping to develop and execute marketing campaigns across all digital marketing channels with a focus on SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), PPC (Pay per Click) – whilst helping to coordinate offline methods such as trade shows and traditional marketing methods.
This is an excellent opportunity where you will be working directly with the directors and aid in designing, building and executing marketing strategies with the ability to learn first-hand about the principles of marketing and digital marketing strategies.
Daily duties will include:
- Running daily/weekly/monthly reports and record daily channel performance
- Producing ad-hoc channel reports to analyse performance of digital marketing in order to identify opportunities and reduce inefficiencies
- Working closely with the Directors and Marketing Agencies to manage the UK PPC campaigns using GoogleAdwords & Facebook
- Helping build up company MI from new and existing clients to market new products and services to
- Supporting the Directors and Marketing Agencies with the management of the SEO strategy through continuous website site optimisation, ensuring that all activity is localised and in line with brand guidelines
- Creating and take ownership of the ‘MasterSEO’ document
- Managing the on-page optimisations through regular keyword research
- Managing the uploading process with the NA teams
- Ability to fluently use SEO software’s such as SEMRush, Moz and Buffer in creating a robust SEO platform
- Able to proof read Blogs and post throughout all online channels
- Research and propose additional marketing opportunities to increase revenue and acquire new customers
- Excellent English is required for this role, both written and spoken
- Enthusiasm for social media, IT and enjoy sport (in particular Rugby)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisation skills and be willing to learn
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- High attention to detail with problem solving skills
- Ambition, strong work ethic and open to new ideas
The successful candidate must have a strong desire to succeed and a hunger for learning in this fast-paced role.
- The candidate must be highly organised, a self-starter, demonstrate attention to detail and have an excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Having a mixture of creativity and analytical skills is key
Minimum 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
5 days per week,
37.5 hours per week [average week, will be confirmed with the employer]
£250 per week
Benefits / Future prospects
- 20 days paid holiday
- Potential to secure a full time job at the end of the apprenticeship
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV