Digital Marketer Apprentice – Wolverhampton (WV1) – 14929
This listing has expired
This is a quality security service company who has over 10 years’ experience working with skilled licenced security guards.
The company has a vibrant team who has boundless enthusiasm to look after their clients and deliver excellent customer service.
This company is a privately owned corporation who have great team spirit. They really celebrate success and from time to time, they participate in team building events.
Not only will you be working in the office you will also have the opportunity to be taken to job fairs and exhibitions to really get involved with the business.
You will be working within a small team where you will be visible and play an important role within the marketing department.
Currently seeking an ambitious individual for a Digital Marketing Apprentice role within a security recruitment company. The role involves planning and delivering digital marketing campaigns to clients, which consist of a combination of pay per click advertising on Google AdWords, SEO, social media and emails.
If you are looking for a Digital Marketing career then look no further! Apply Now!
Responsibilities and duties
Your key responsibilities will be:-
- Plan marketing campaigns
- Run social media and email campaigns
- Using Adobe software to create marketing material
- Work independently researching keywords to target using online tools
- Managing a variety of social media on a daily basis
- Run PPC campaigns (Google ad words)
- Engaging with potential customers through phone calls and live chat through the website
- Using Microsoft Word and Excel to record data
- Improve ranking of the website using SEO strategies
- Enthusiastic about Digital Marketing and social media.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ambitious, strong work ethic and open to new ideas.
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
Monday to Friday,
9:00am – 5:00pm,
35hrs per week
For a successful candidate a full time position will be offered with a salary increase and career progression.
“QA’s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV