Digital Marketer – Digital Marketer Level 3
Digital Marketer – Digital Marketer Level 3 VAC001440822
Brief overview of the role
We are looking for a candidate who demonstrates a keen interest in events and business and a natural ability to work on projects and complete a diverse range of tasks. The candidate should have the confidence to engage different markets and stakeholders over the phone and in person.
• Working week- Monday to Friday. 9am to 6pm. Total hours per week: 40.00
• Monthly wage- £750.00
• Expected apprenticeship duration- 15 months
• Possible start date- 17 Sep 2018
• Apprenticeship level- Advanced Level Apprenticeship
• Reference number- VAC001440822
• Positions- 1 available
You will take full responsibility for digital marketing for a series of events based in Asia. This requires a broad skill set to deliver reputable industry summits and award ceremonies. The candidate will need to take full ownership of their events and be able to manage strong internal and external relationships to achieve the desired results.
• Writing clear and compelling copy to entice award entries, attendance and develop a strong, enticing agenda
• Building and maintaining relationships with an external network and internal teams
• Project managing timeframes and deliverables across various functions and projects
• Engaging Press to attend and cover the events
• Supporting and working alongside sales and production teams
• Manage the delivery of events in the portfolio especially with regards to product quality and marketing campaign effectiveness
Requirements and prospects
• Excellent written English
• Articulate and creative copy writing
• Diligent, well organised and able to manage time
• Proactive, solutions-focused with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Strong communication skills to develop strong long-lasting working relationships
• Quick learner who can be trusted to work autonomously
• Experience using various social media platform
• Knowledge of/ Experience using Pardot/HTML coding
GCSE maths and English 4/C and above or equivalent.
Post-completion of your apprenticeship could lead to a higher level apprenticeship and possibly a permanent role with our client, who is committed to long term prospects for the right person.
Questions for candidates
Why are you applying for an Events Assistant apprenticeship? (What are you hoping to achieve, why does it appeal to you, is this your preferred option etc.)
Please outline in ‘detail’ your travel arrangements including your journey time from your home postcode to EC1N 8EB.
About the employer
Global Data Publications Limited
Employer is not registered as Disability Confident
Each year, over 10,000 business executives from Fortune 1000 companies attend over 80 Arena International events worldwide, addressed by over 1700 industry leaders delivering leading edge content and discussion. Arena International Events Group run a variety of events which include: workshops, conferences, competitions, dinners, forums and many more. We have a large portfolio of established, annual events – many of them the flagship events within their respective industries. We also continually launch new events in order to react swiftly to the research findings, and to provide of-the-moment business gatherings which address head-on the challenges of an ever changing global environment.
John Carpenter House
John Carpenter Street
Training to be provided
• Off-the job training: your training provider will provide you with the under-pinning knowledge which you will be able to use and apply within your workplace.
• On-the job training: you will cross train within each department of the business and your mentor will help you to understand all aspects of working within a busy, successful business.
• End Point Assessment: You will work with your assessor and manager to ensure you have received enough support to complete you assessment nearing the end of your apprenticeship.
You will work towards achieving a Level 3 qualification as a Digital Marketer.
You will receive support and guidance to help you develop as a person and to get your career started!
The JGA Group
REGISTER YOUR CV