Digital Marketing Administration Apprentice – Uddington (G71) – 14931
This listing has expired
A digital marketing company with a dedicated team of marketing professionals specialising in content creation, search engine optimisation and e-commerce. They offer varied and exciting opportunities and career development for people who share their vision. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company who will invest time in developing your skills in order to start your Digital career. You’ll be the first point of contact with new and existing clients when they call the office so you’ll be directly responsible for answering all incoming calls. For this we will need you to be polite, prompt and professional.
General office duties will be a large part of your daily routine. Reading and checking articles and writing blog posts/stories. Helping with any sales related tasks required by the sales and marketing team and being a tea and coffee maker extraordinaire too! You should be fully committed to the high standards the company aims for and this is key in everything you do. When dealing with any client in person or via telephone, you should do so with a smile on your face and always give them a professional service which will leave them with a good impression. The business pride themselves on being a fun office and their clients pick up on that!
- Being professional on all calls and taking precise details of people phoning in as well as learning how to screen sales calls.
- Reading and checking articles and posts for social media and SEO purposes.
- Working on the sales systems and making sure everything entered is correct and up to date.
- Populating websites/website checks working through checklists.
- To initiate your own development by keeping up to date with latest SEO, graphic and web trends.
- Develop your sales side by getting involved with the sales team as you grow into the role more. Sourcing a list of leads to be worked on by the sales team.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts that you think would help you in your role.
- Using innovation to complete your work in a timely manner.
- Working with a range of media, including graphic design, video, sales, systems and web work.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Demonstrating design and SEO skills and willing to continually develop within the company.
- Working as part of the in-house team, which is a mix of managers, sales, web developers and designers, as well as external printers, copywriters, photographers, illustrators and marketing specialists as and when required to help meet company goals.
- To keep next in line fully informed of any issue you have in relating to your work, that you have fully tried to resolve first.
- To attend meetings & training sessions as agreed with the Sales/Studio Team/Directors.
- To learn about all the benefits of the company services including all web, graphic design, printing and SEO marketing and to actively shown confidence in your knowledge of these.
- You may need to manage more than one job at a time.
- Some basic graphics work as and when required using Photoshop to update parts of websites and social media.
- Keeping office drinks station area clean and tidy, including all cups being cleaned at end of day.
- To work towards company goals at all times and help with whatever is required.
- To further develop existing skills across all areas of your work.
- Listen to sales enquiries as required and be able to offer solutions that could help their business.
- To make maximum use of your time to ensure deadlines are met as agreed
- To ensure all computer equipment is used in proper manner, for work purposes.
- To complete any job from start to finish with good communications skills and time management.
- To ensure that service to clients is exemplary and meets our required standards.
- To ensure that customer queries are dealt with promptly and passed on to correct team member.
- Controlling all incoming calls and dealing with clients confidently without requiring the team to get involved with every cold caller etc. Then passing to the relevant team member, whilst recording the necessary information.
The business needs someone who is confident, innovative and who can work on their own initiative and with minimum supervision (after training off course). If you’re determined, fun loving, looking for career progression and make a mean cup of coffee then please do apply, They’d love to meet you!
We Want You to Be Great with;
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Planning & Organising
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Results Focused to Complete Projects
- Prioritising commitments and workloads
- Accountability & Dependability
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Ethics and Integrity
- High Energy and Work Well Under Pressure
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday to Friday
- 9:00am to 5:00pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV