Digital Marketing and Analytics Apprenticeship – Reading DigRead
This listing has expired
Company – ITSkillsman
Salary — £7,800 per annum
Location – Reading – RG4 7BY
No. Positions – 1
Duration – 1 Year apprenticeship
Work Type Apprenticeship
Industry Sector Marketing
Job Description TEXT:
Collating and providing detailed analysis of web traffic and social media campaigns. Responsibilities will include:
• Monitoring social media (e.g Twitter, Stack Overflow, other web sites) for questions or issues related to the company, competitors or the problems that they solve.
• Provide responses to such questions or issues either directly or via tasking other members of the team.
• Build a knowledge basis of common answers / comments that can be easily adapted for each situation.
• Monitor digital marketing KPIs providing interpretation and analysis making recommendations on improvements.
• Where paid for advertising is used the purpose is clear and activity monitored as part of wider digital marketing activity.
• Work with Content Manager to commission content when needed (i.e. video adverts, or banner adverts)
Salary: £150 per week (£7800 per annum)
Hours: 40 hours per week
• Good written English skills and verbal communication.
• Analytically minded with an ability to rapidly spot and interpret trends or patterns in data.
• Organised and able to manage multiple activities in parallel.
Summary Job Description
A fast growing tech company providing their customers with the tools to optimising their websites for mobile and other internet enabled devices.
REGISTER YOUR CV