Digital Marketing and Administration Apprentice – Glasgow (G20) – 14936
This listing has expired
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing and Administration Apprentice to join an ever expanding Building Maintenance company. To complement their growth plans they would love to hire a confident individual that will learn how to deliver exceptional administrative and marketing support.
You will be working in a small team in a newly refurbished office within the companies unit. As you will be working for a Building company you will follow a casual dress code with the benefit of an early finish on a Friday.
- Reporting directly to the company Director
- Answering all calls to the office, screening and handling any enquiries
- Booking appointments and managing builders diaries
- Management of all social media channels
- Corresponding with clients via email, telephone and in person
- Assisting with sourcing new clients
- Managing the companies online advertising
- Handling company banking, invoicing and sending quotes
- Office filling
- Monitoring and implementing Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Someone with excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with sharp attention to detail
- A confident and outgoing individual capable of working in a construction and building environment
- Someone with knowledge of the digital landscape and social media
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative with a desire to progress
- Excellent time management skills
- Someone with an enthusiastic, can do attitude
- A passion for marketing and administration
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday-Thursday 9:00-16:30
- Friday 9:00-15:30
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV