Digital Marketing Apprentice
This listing has expired
BPI OnDemand are Business Performance Improvement OnDemand, an award winning consultancy specialising in all things Customer Experience (CX). We understand that CX is not a tool, but a strategic Business process. By leveraging our expertise across Sales, Marketing and Customer Service automation, we stay with you for the entirety of your Digital journey.
Do you have a passion for email & social media marketing?
Would you like to leverage industry leading marketing applications to drive new engagements?
Oracle Platinum Partner BPI OnDemand are looking for a creative digital marketing apprentice to join our growing marketing department and support our customers with their marketing initiatives.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Implement multi-channel marketing campaigns based on briefs given
- Design and execute social media content plans
- Leverage a content management system to make changes to the company website
- Leverage the Adobe Creative Cloud to create visual page banner images
- Assist in creating new email marketing initiatives/offers
- Identify areas within Customers where BPI can support with a focus on providing the best solution and Influence customer activities
Desired skills and Personal qualities:
- Willingness to handle and take on key responsibilities
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
5 GCSE’s at A*-C grade, including Maths & English.
Benefits and Future prospects:
- Ping-pong table on site
- Casual dress code
- Regular pay reviews
- Opportunity to gain a full time role on completing the apprenticeship
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.