Digital Marketing Apprentice
Digital Marketing Apprentice VAC-00108
The company is a successful creative marketing agency based the ST15 of Staffordshire that provide support to a high range of services to their clients. They provide a range of services from website to graphic development. They require a proactive individual to become a Digital Marketing Apprentice who will be involved in helping to manage several social media accounts, generating engaging content and assisting with marketing campaigns, marketing support and other exciting projects!
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include working with the:
• Company Website where you will be assisting in updating and re-branding and supporting the backend of the company website. You will also be processing internet orders, as and when requested by the employer.
• Flyers and Campaigns where you will be sending marketing to existing and new clients through a variety of channels.
• Strategy where you will be creating the marketing strategy and planning and creating key objectives.
• Business Support where you will support the business in growth through marketing.
• Social Media where you will be responsible for the company’s social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, etc.
• Content, Email Marketing & Website where you will proactively manage the company’s website and produce email campaigns and other marketing materials.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Arts, Media and Publishing
Working Week: Mon-Thurs, 8.30am-5.30pm, Fri- 8.30am-4.15pm (1 hour lunch)
Weekly Wage: £129.50
Application Deadline: 19-10-2018
Possible Start Date: 29-10-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV