Digital Marketing Apprentice
Digital Marketing Apprentice VAC-02684
The positions will cover a range of digital marketing tasks which will provide a strong introduction to working as part of a digital agency.
The successful applicants will be expected to manage Google Ads PPC (Pay-Per-Click) accounts with a degree of autonomy after around 4 – 6 months of training
• Google Search engine and how it works.
• Plan online marketing campaigns.
• Building & running PPC campaigns (Google Ads, YouTube, Facebook…).
• Resolving clients queries on a number of platforms.
• Use of tools to analyse/optimise results & improve campaigns.
• Keyword and competitor research.
• Engaging with existing and new customers (including face to face)
• Business development – Target and approach new potential clients.
• Assisting with the preparation of seminars and online blogs
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: 37.5
Weekly Wage: £138.75
Application Deadline: 31-12-2018
Possible Start Date: 18-12-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV