Digital Marketing Apprentice
This listing has expired
eShop Designers is your one stop E-Commerce Shop offering eBay Store design, eBay templates design and eBay store marketing as well as logo design, eCommerce website design & development, logo design and several other services.
eShop Designers are here to help you, work with you and ensure you to reach where you want to be.
Vacancy Description [Responsibilities]:
- Scope, manage, finish and deliver projects with agreed costs and time frames
- Ensure documentation is complete and accurate
- Manage client expectations and ensure that customer service is at the forefront of everything
- Facebook, Twitter, Social Media Marketing, Pay per Click and Google Analytics, Google Shopping etc.
- Report successes and failures clearly and accurately each month. This includes on-going projects, sales and profits ect.
- Listen to clients and requirements, ask questions and develop solutions to meet their needs.
- Liaise effectively with team members to ensure we achieve the best results
- Be a positive, proactive and invaluable member of the team.
- Knowledge of website designing, email (MS Office Outlook), office documentation (Word & Excel), other marketing and cross communication channels would be beneficial
- Knowledge of websites, SEO, SEM, PPC for (Google, Bing, Facebook), Google Shopping etc.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Hungry to achieve success with new and existing clients and be able to identify new opportunities within different markets
- Committed to the programme
- Show good time keeping, attendance and have a professional attitude
- Good listening skills
- Quick learner
5 GCSE’s A*-C including Maths & English.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV