Digital Marketing Apprentice
This listing has expired
Created in 2013 with performance at its core, TimeOne – Mobile offers a full range of tailored mobile solutions for brands.
Through our proprietary technological stack, we create value by connecting brands with their audiences at each stage of the customer journey.
The Ad operations apprentice will play a crucial role including:
• Supporting Account Managers and Publishers Managers in their daily tasks
• Setup and manage campaigns in TimeOne mobile tracking system (new offer, new banner, and any campaigns changes,…)
• Monitor performance on advertising campaigns and be proactive on optimisation recos.
• Troubleshoot campaign integration issue
• Give feedback to Sales team about campaigns
• Prepare client reports and advise on delivery
• Manage product bugs resolution follow-up
• Ability to work hands on in a start-up environment
• Determined self-starter with a positive attitude
- Can show initiative, drive and enthusiasm.
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication skills using all relevant media.
- Fluent in English. Second language a plus
5 A-C Grades
• Evolve into a human-sized and growing Digital company
• Extensive training and professional development
• Be part of a common project where our employees are predominant
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV