Digital Marketing Apprentice
Digital Marketing Apprentice
We provide exciting and engaging activities to more than 10,000 children aged 3-16 in over 65 schools every week.
Job overview / purpose:
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic Digital Marketing Apprentice to manage and oversee the online and social media campaigns to enhance the company strategy and deliver positive client feedback as well as manage all online correspondence.
Main responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
• Oversee a social media strategy
• Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
• Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as
• Facebook and Twitter
• Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
• Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
• Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
• Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
• Arrange webinars and webcasts
• Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
• Write copy for email marketing campaigns
• Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
• Work on printed material to supplement online products
• Attend product launches and networking events
• Follow up with database of current clientele to ensure positive feedback on all platforms of social media and leverage business leads and further opportunities via a viral marketing initiative.
• Assistance with paperwork and general office duties, Customer services, administration
• Be able to prove and articulate a number of skills to work in a fun and energetic working environment
• A thinker / thinks outside of the box
• Someone who is committed to customer excellence and exceeding any targets set
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
9am – 5pm,
35 hours a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£190 per week
Benefits / Future prospects:
• Employer of the month, Social meets with staff, staff training
• Young force driving the company forward, very fun working environment, rewards, development of a career plan and opportunities to further your career
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV