Digital Marketing Apprentice
Digital Marketing Apprentice
To help drive the planning, organising and delivery of digital brand and local sales and marketing plans that support operations, specifically the restaurant management teams, to maximise profit and grow market share in the sector.
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will be expected to support the implementation and running of digital tools and platforms, assist with market trends analysis and content development/plans with the Brand Manager.
This role may require travel and over-night stays which Loch Fyne will pay for through an agreed expenses policy.
Key result areas:
- Supports digital marketing and communications by working with colleagues to produce relevant and timely content. Supports digital tools, projects and channels
- Carries out a range of wider support tasks for the team – to be identified
- Responds to queries from General Managers and senior team members either on own initiative or by reference to other specialist staff or published information as appropriate to resolve enquiries
- To monitor and evaluate all projects and demonstrate business benefit to the team
- Ensure all marketing communications adhere to brand guidelines
- Understanding of competitor context and wider marketplace
Requirements and prospects
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate an interest in Digital Marketing and website development
- Able to write compelling and knowledgeable content on a variety of subject matters
- Experience using social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Integrated working and team player
- Planning and organising
- Flexible and reactive
- Self-aware, driven and keen to develop
- Commercial acumen
- 5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including English Language and maths
- A levels’ or BTEC National Diploma (or equivalent) in a relevant subject is preferred
Loch Fyne is a successful fresh seafood & grill restaurant brand operating with 24 sites across the country. Loch Fyne is proud of its Scottish heritage yet also enjoys the benefits of belonging to Greene King, the biggest pub company within the UK.
This role is crucial to the formation of a digital footprint and presence – staying one step ahead, yet always quick to respond to the here and now.
About the employer
Loch Fyne Seafood & Grill was brought to life by two oyster enthusiasts, Johnny Noble and Andy Lane, who started selling their oysters from a small shack on the west coast of Scotland back in 1978.
In 1990 the business expanded, opening its first Loch Fyne Restaurant in Nottingham. We now have 24 Restaurants up and down the country, providing fresh, sustainably sourced seafood dishes; much of which is delivered fresh from the loch itself.
The Estio Training programme gives people the opportunity to get practical experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer standard with training in areas such as:
- Level 2 functional skills in Maths and English (if required)
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
REGISTER YOUR CV