Digital Marketing Apprentice
Digital Marketing Apprentice
As a team, we have over 100 years’ experience in the flooring business. We can advise on which types of flooring will best meet your needs in terms of wear, maintenance and longevity in a particular setting, so you can be sure you’re choosing flooring that’s feasible and practical, as well as beautiful.
Your flooring will be installed by our own in-house team of highly skilled fitters.
Our comprehensive installation service includes moving and replacing your furniture, removing all waste and disposing of it responsibly in our own facility, and leaving your room fully cleaned and vacuumed. For wood flooring, we employ bonded installation techniques that give the highest-quality results, and supply and fit new skirting-boards for the perfect finish. We offer a door-trimming service to ensure your doors swing freely over your new flooring. All our installation work is backed by a five-year guarantee for your peace of mind.
This is a great opportunity to work within a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Working in a small team you will be creating new ideas which will help build the brand and promote the products and services offered.
You will be creating marketing campaigns and building their social media platforms as well as advertising products online. You will be able to build your knowledge of the business and sector enabling you to target the required demographic.
- To update, manage, and oversee all aspects of social media associated with the company including, but not limited to; Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Houzz
- To ensure posts are consistent with the Higherground brand in both content and style. Images used to be sharp (in focus), well cropped, and appropriate to the style, look, and feel of the business
- Ecommerce website; to implement, maintain, update, and ensure accurate records by way of Excel Spreadsheets to be used as instructed for data purposes. All prices, images, and ranges to be checked against current suppliers records
- Liaise with outside firms such as Warren Creative, Tiger Marketing, & ITrex to carry out duties associated with your role
- Assist with all aspects of the day to day running of the business including deliveries, speaking with customers, answering the phone, and any ad hoc duties as required
- Covering holidays for other employees
- Promote, and represent Higher ground in a professional manner at all times
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Eager to succeed in marketing
5 GCSE’s at C grade or equivalent including English and Maths.
- Permanent contract on completion of the apprenticeship.
- Increase of responsibility and salary increase.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV