Digital Marketing Apprentice
This listing has expired
AdsVentures is an international business and a market leader in assisting companies to target the correct online audience for websites.
We have extensive knowledge on how to increase our clients revenue and profitability, as well as how to maximise their online visibility.
We also specialise in assisting marketing agencies with their PPC activity including training their staff.
Looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice in Leeds for a split role between AdsVentures and Flawless Photography Studios.
This is a unique opportunity, affording maximum exposure to all aspects of digital marketing.
• Building & running PPC campaigns (Google Ads, YouTube, Facebook)
• Use of tools to analyse/optimise results & improve campaigns
• Engaging with existing and new customers (including face to face)
• Business development – target and approach new potential clients
• Involved in the development and execution of a range of off-line and on-line marketing activities.
• Content marketing – Writing product listings and content for the e-commerce site
• Work with graphic designer to create adverts for the media & online campaigns
• Managing the company’s reputation on social media sites and planning campaigns, which include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn.
The successful applicant will be expected to manage Google Ads PPC (Pay-Per-Click) accounts with a degree of autonomy after around 3 – 4 months of training.
• Highly motivated
• Positive work ethic / can-do attitude
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently
• Highly organised and reliable, with the ability to effectively manage your own workload
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook Business, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Google+)
• Excellent written skills and attention to detail
• Knowledge of Word Press, Photoshop & Adobe
• Knowledge of a B2C marketing environment
• GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
• GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent) at grades D or above
• You must not already hold a qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
30 hours per week,
£8000 per annum
By working hard and demonstrating your ability, drive and commitment throughout your apprenticeship, upon completion we hope to offer you a permanent position.
Excellent prospects of a long term career in the business.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV