Digital Marketing Apprentice
Digital Marketing Apprentice VAC-04948
Are you looking to build a new career in the Digital Marketing industry? Want the chance to work with a company that values and gives respect for its employees contributions?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an award-winning, integrated agency that specializes in everything from; Design, Digital and Marketing! Due to the continuous success of the companies previous SEO/Digital Marketing Apprentice our client are actively seeking a new passionate individual to join their team; where if successful the Apprentice will have the chance to develop their career within the Digital Marketing industry and help to support the growth strategy of the Business.
Our client believes in building for the future and would be embracing the role of a Digital Marketing Apprentice; offering strong support and mentoring. Alongside the added bonus of working towards an industry recognized qualification in the Digital Marketing Level 3 standard; there’s the opportunity to drive your career forward by demonstrating an impact to the business.
Main Roles & Responsibilities;
– Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager but working under middle management; the Apprentice will be working in tandem with an allocated Digital Marketing Executive.
– Support the Senior Team and other Executives; whilst being responsible for the implementation aspects of several clients accounts
– Learn and Develop skills around the creation of Campaigns using tools such as SEO, PPC and Social Media
– Learn and assist with any reporting, researching and the implementation of the Businesses Clients Digital Marketing campaigns
– Aim to assist and support with meetings by accompanying any Senior Executives or Managers who will manage client accounts as the main point of contact.
– Become able to refine processes and performance using data and analytical tools
– Have the chance to be exposed to all aspects of the agency; including Social Media, PPC, Ads, Content Marketing and Design; with a particular emphasis on SEO Services
If your looking to join this team and feel you may have required experience to strengthen their team, then apply as soon as possible!
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Weekly Wage: £146.25
Application Deadline: 15-04-2020
Possible Start Date: 23-04-2020
REGISTER YOUR CV