Digital Marketing Apprentice VAC-00068
This listing has expired
Are you looking to launch a career in marketing?
If so, our Digital Marketing Apprenticeship will get you off to a flying start.
You’ll learn and use skills that will support you as you take on the wide range of technical and communication challenges that make up the digital marketing mix. If you’re organised, creative and love to communicate, this programme is for you.
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as a Digital Marketing apprentice.
The company require a proactive digital marketing apprentice, this is a brilliant opportunity for an apprentice to be involved in helping to manage several social media accounts, generating engaging content, assisting with marketing campaigns, marketing support and other exciting projects!
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
• Company website – You will be assisting in Updating and re-branding the company website.
• Flyers and campaigns – You will be sending marketing to Existing and new clients.
• Strategy – you will be creating the marketing strategy and plan and create key objectives.
• Business support – you will Support the business in growth through Marketing.
• Social Media – responsible for the company’s social media channels (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
• Content, Email Marketing & Website – You will proactively manage the company’s website, produce email campaigns and other marketing materials.
• Reporting – Creating reports on marketing activities.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Working Week: Monday – Friday – 9.00am – 5.15pm – 37.5hrs
Weekly Wage: £200.00
Application Deadline: 10-08-2018
Possible Start Date: 15-08-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV