Digital Marketing Apprentice
This listing has expired
Team RH Fitness is an online business, engaging clients through social media. Our focus is to change the lives of our clients every day by educating, supporting and coaching them to improve their overall fitness and health.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice for Team RH Fitness, you will be working collaboratively with the current digital marketing team and manager in the production of external marketing campaigns, email, mobile and social media marketing. Under supervision you will create engaging graphic content whilst researching and staying up to date with the latest marketing technology.
- Creation of social media marketing under supervision.
- Drive traffic to Team RH pages and products.
- Develop and implement digital campaigns, revising ideas and adhering closely to deadlines.
- Keep up to date with current digital trends and suggesting new ideas.
- Communicate with customers, responding efficiently to enquiries using online and social media.
- Acting upon feedback from Team RH Managing Directors or Managers and building learnings into future training.
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support the admin team, other managers and general Team RH Operations as and when required.
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- An organised approach with the ability to work well within timescales.
- A desire to learn and be goal driven with your work.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team.
- Can use own initiative.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Be committed to Team RH and their service offering.
- A good sense of humour with a pro-active and positive attitude.
5 x GCSE (or equivalent) A*-C grades and must include English and Maths.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV