Digital Marketing Apprentice
This listing has expired
Ridgeway 4×4 are a small family run business who have over 20 years’ experience in buying, selling, repairing and driving all makes and models of Land Rover.
We are currently looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Apprentice to help promote our business across a range of digital platforms.
- Manager social media via Hootsuite
- Content management
- SEO – Search Engine Optimisation
- Google Analytics
- Digital Strategy
- Image Creation and Editing
- Increase website traffic and revenues
- Good standard of spoken and written English
- Experience with multiple social media platforms
- Experience promoting a business or an event online would be an advantage but is not essential
- Ambitious, reliable and eager to learn
- Confident and personable
- Well organised with an eye for detail
- Someone with a creative streak who can work autonomously
To be eligible for this role you will have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s (A*-C) including English and Maths.
Upon completion of your apprenticeship you will have the opportunity to join the company as a permanent member of staff. You may also have the opportunity to continue your development through a more advanced apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV