Digital Marketing Apprentice
Digital Marketing Apprentice
IRUN Business Intelligence works across industry sectors with focus on delivering outstanding business results from online and offline marketing activities. The IRUN network operates throughout the UK with specialists in business development, internet marketing, offline marketing and social media.
We are seeking to hire a Digital Marketing Apprentice to assist in promoting our core business services and to increase our online presence by using social media, email marketing and search engine marketing.
The role requires a pro-active, motivated individual to take initiative and implement digital marketing strategies to boost online engagement and to ultimately, increase the number of business enquiries. We are looking for someone who will monitor the effectiveness of these strategies and to report back to management on these, with any improvement suggestions or new ideas.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Managing internal social media accounts:
- Scheduling regular posts to go out to Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Creating content as appropriate to be published across social media
- Interacting with other suitable accounts, re-tweeting / sharing, commenting / liking across platforms
- Increasing followers and engagement of company pages
Monitoring of Analytics and relevant reporting tools:
- Analysing success of content / marketing strategies and reporting back
- Monitoring Analytics to identify key sources of traffic and areas for improvement
- Maintain internal email marketing and customer databases
- Ensuring that contact information is kept up to date and in line with GDPR practices
- Put together email marketing campaigns and monitor the success of these, making suggestions for future efforts
- Setting up and maintaining automated marketing processes such as email sign-up forms and follow-up processes
Website and Graphic design:
- Assisting with and designing websites for internal usage and external clients
- Creating graphics for marketing purposes and website content
- Create videos to enhance digital marketing and where appropriate to assist in services delivered by IRUN / Enquir3
- Create blog / news articles to be loaded onto our websites and properly optimise these for full SEO benefit
- Where necessary, create graphics and written content to support the digital marketing plan and implement these on the necessary websites / platforms
Search Engine Marketing:
- When necessary, setup PPC (Google Pay-Per-Click) advertisements and correctly configure these for maximum benefit
- Keep up to date with latest trends and developments, implementing changes when deemed necessary
- Ensuring all current future website content is fully optimised and make changes when areas for improvement are identified
Basic website management:
- Managing internal websites and assisting in the build / management of customers Drupal sites
- Loading content
- Testing / QA of websites and any other related systems
- General office and administration tasks
- Answering telephone and email queries, providing customer support and taking messages as necessary
- An interest in online marketing, social media and the technology sector is essential
- Good command of verbal and written English is also a necessity
- You will be required to use the telephone regularly and attend online meetings, so a confident telephone manner is required
5 GCSE’s, grade A*-C, including Maths & English.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV