Digital Marketing Apprentice 31150
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to kick-start their career in digital marketing alongside some of the most talented people in the business.
A normal day would include:
• Providing administration support to our digital and social teams.
• Carrying out quality checks to make sure all campaign tracking feeds are pulling data through correctly to our reporting tool.
• Running and downloading DCM reports to support ad hoc and scheduled campaign reporting..
• Tagging creative for ad hoc adverts and small campaigns.
• Running basic platform stats/counts for Search and social channels.
• Google Analytics basic reporting.
• Conducting keyword research for Search campaigns.
• Carrying out link building.
• Potential to schedule and manage social campaigns as experience grows.
What you could go on to do:
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• Basic level of experience in this field / completed a level 2 apprenticeship.
• Driven and grounded
• None specified
REGISTER YOUR CV