Digital Marketing Apprentice
Digital Marketing Apprentice
Network and Security:
It’s like having your very own IT Department when you need it
When we look at your requirements, that’s exactly where we start – YOUR needs. Whether its support for a single computer right through to a multisite business with a datacentre and complex IT needs.
Business IT Support:
Network & Security provide leading IT Provision and Support services to businesses in the Home Counties and London. We deliver on your requirements and always focus on solving your key frustrations in the business. Whether that’s the response time to get something looked at, or solving ongoing niggling issues that keep reoccurring.
The company require a proactive individual to become a Digital Marketing Apprentice who will be involved in helping to manage several social media accounts, generating engaging content and assisting with marketing campaigns, marketing support, telesales, SEO, PPC and others.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
• Using the business tools and processes to implement content
• The integration of social profiles
• Uploading and managing lists and data
• Running reports
• The setup and running of ads
• The setup and managing of workflows and processes
• The setup of email templates & running campaigns
• The setup of landing pages and forms
• Uploading blog content
• Uploading emails and running email campaigns
• Managing and creating email marketing subscribing lists
• Uploading and scheduling social media posts
• Refining lead scoring
• Setting up alerts to users/clients
• Keyword analysis and optimisation
• Optimisation to campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Remarketing Campaigns
• Researching customers within LinkedIn and running a defined process to convert prospects.
• Spotting marketing opportunities and liaising with the sales team.
• Working with the CRM defining customers and opportunities
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines training as well as real-world and practical experience with you’re the company. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the Digital Marketing Sector.
• You will be highly organised with excellent time management skills.
• You will be confident and professional and will have excellent communication skills (both spoken and written) and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• An interest in Digital Marketing and knowledge of social media is advantageous.
• You must be creative and resourceful with fantastic attention to detail.
• You will be ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges, with a healthy attitude towards risk.
• You will be a thinker and a doer with a proactive approach to workload and coming up with new ideas.
• You will be able to work to tight deadlines and deliver results.
• You will be able to work as part of a team, as well as being able to work on set individual performance goals and KPIs.
• The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career.
• The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude
• Someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
• 20 days Holidays
• Salary review
• Paid Travel expenses to and from the workshops only (QA training Centre) during the apprenticeship.
• Career progression
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV