Digital Marketing Apprentice – Birmingham (B18) – 16944
This listing has expired
Our client is a PPC / SEO consultancy, and they manage social media campaigns, conversion rate optimisation and building strategic Online marketing campaigns, as well as ecommerce consultancy to a wide variety of Online retail customers including service based businesses.
The ideal candidate will have a natural interest in digital marketing. You will be part of an existing team, helping to generate new social media and digital marketing initiatives, not just that you will be involved in many other aspects including LinkedIn, Google Analytics, setting up systems and much more. Hands on, e-training will be provided.
Main role / duties:
The more you contribute the more you’ll get out of the role:
- You’ll be managing SEO and PPC for the site
- You’ll be updating and adding web content
- You’ll be creating/updating marketing material
- You’ll be creating new web content
- You’ll be updating software/database aesthetically appearance
- You’ll be taking responsibility for the marketing budget
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Can use own initiative
- Be able to demonstrate use and knowledge of PPC
- A thorough and organised approach
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Able to maintain productive, professional and secure working environment
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
9am – 5pm
37hrs per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£6 per hour – £222 per week
Benefits / Future prospects:
- Small friendly working environment. You are trusted to plan your own day and work, as we are more results driven than tine driven.
- You decide your future as a lot of scope to grow and move onto more strategic and management roles.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV