Digital Marketing Apprentice – Bristol (BS1) – 14920
This listing has expired
Purplefish is a strategic communications consultancy empowering bold creative and tech focused
Businesses to achieve fast growth through bespoke, insight-led campaigns. Based on a boat in Bristol, we are passionate, creative and forward thinking. We work with a range of clients who inspire and challenge us and vice versa.
This role will best suit somebody who is ready to hit the ground running in a fast paced, dynamic, environment and eager to engage in all aspects of the business.
You will be creating social media content and social media advertising campaigns for a range of clients.
You will be best suited for this role if you have a genuine interest in the current affairs and international politics.
Responsibilities and duties
- Writing – Writing for business communications, communicating effectively with PR clients, writing for the media (this could include articles, news releases, blogs, and case studies)
- Social media – Understanding when and which social media channel is appropriate and how it can be incorporated into a PR campaign
- Media liaison – Understanding how the media operates, dealing with day to day inquiries from the media, pitching stories and/or products to the media, building relationships with the media (i.e. journalists), creating media lists, monitoring press clippings, sending/receiving press selection products
- Deliver PR campaigns – Supporting the team in creating new campaigns, working to deliver a strategy for a client or organisation
- Presentation – Planning, structuring and delivering presentations internally and externally
- Research & data analysis – Conducting research for the team and/or clients and reporting key details
- Events – Planning, organising and co-coordinating events, meeting the objectives of the brief
- Workload management, Time management, Diary management
- Career development – Taking responsibility for personal learning and professional development
- Communicating with supervisors/mentors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Skilled in Microsoft Office packages and experienced in social media
- Organised and able to manage own time
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and willing to learn
- Motivated and committed
- A ‘self-starter’ – someone who will use their initiative, be energetic and make the most of the opportunity
- The candidate is also required to have experience of writing and social media
Full training will be provided.
The candidate will have at least 5x GCSE’s (C and above) including Maths & English and with A-levels an added bonus.
37.5hrs per week
£150-£280 per week, depending on experience and suitability
“QA’s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV