Digital Marketing Apprentice – Bristol (BS2) – 16325
This listing has expired
A specialist Digital Marketing Agency working with world renowned clients.
A small, close knit team means the successful Apprentice will have the opportunity to take on lots of responsibility and progress quickly.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join an exciting start-up who specialise in Google Analytics and Search Marketing.
The ideal candidate will have a high standard of written English and some experience of either blogging or creative writing.
- Promote and Market Accelerate Agency Website, events and social media channels.
- Research and identify potential customers for Accelerate.
- Write content for the agency and its customers
- Help and assist with SEO, Website development and analytics projects
- Strong interest in web apps and websites
- Blogs in spare time or has creative writing experience
- Very active on social media
- Aware of concepts such as SEO and Google Analytics
- Positive attitude and keen to learn
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
£280.00 per week
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV