Digital Marketing Apprentice – Bromsgrove (B61) – 16335
This listing has expired
The company has been around 3+ years, and has 1500 clients.
Job overview / purpose
My client is based in Bromsgrove, and they are looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice.
The apprentice will be working within a busy shop to provide support on the companies’ on-going marketing campaign.
The apprentice will primarily support the implementation of digital marketing initiatives into the business, manage all social media and update the current marketing campaigns.
There is a LOT of exposure to be had as this is a small business and therefore there is a lot to learn quite quickly.
The apprentice will be the first point of contact for helping to set up and maintain the website and working on other administrative tasks alongside this on the shop floor.
- Gain a general understanding of social media and its platforms/uses
- Develop and maintain effective marketing campaigns and information
- Take responsibility for all social media channels
- Making sure all information displayed is up to date, accurate and correct
- Complete general administrative duties
- Provide accurate and timely resolution to, or appropriate escalation of all cases assigned
- Deliver all additional assignments on time and to a suitable standard
- Excellent customer relationship skills is essential
- Proven good computer skills is essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 skills is desirable
- Motivated individual with good time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work in a very busy environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Happy to work a Saturday with Sunday, Monday off
- Smart and reliable
- Able/comfortable to open up the shop
My client are looking for a candidate who has a passion for digitalisation and social media that can help them with their brand and campaigns,
Having a minimum of 5 GCSES including a C or above in English and Maths is required.
- 39.5 hrs per week, [average week, will be confirmed with the employer]
- Working Saturdays, but not Sundays/ Mondays
£177.75 per week
- Looking to take someone on permanently at the end of the apprenticeship
- Wage after 12 months will become National Minimum Wage.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV