Digital Marketing Apprentice – Essex (SS9) – 16348
This listing has expired
Lollipop build and promote websites with TLC – Traffic, Leads & Customers
“You’re not like other marketing agencies, are you?” Nope, and we’re proud of it. No jargon, no BS. You can trust Lollipop to give you a website with the traffic, leads and customers you need to grow your business.
Our ideal customer is the MD of a family run business, typically in manufacturing, professional services or the fire & security industry, who has had a bad experience with a web designer or marketer. They feel the pain of knowing that their website could be generating more traffic, leads and customers and want someone they can trust to make that happen.
You will see that our client testimonials all speak of a website that has increased their previous levels of enquiries and orders.
Lollipop, a digital agency in the heart of Leigh-on-Sea, are looking for a creative junior who wants to flourish and thrive in the digital marketing industry.
We require an energetic, confident and driven individual who can keep up with the demands of the fast paced and ever changing online world.
In addition to basic junior office duties, you will be working alongside the team to create content, edit and report on marketing campaigns.
- Creating content maps based on keyword research
- Communicating with clients and gathering useful industry knowledge to help with copy writing
- Writing and editing fully optimised online articles
- Creating and updating website content
- Managing social media accounts
- Making materials for our 1-2-1 and group training courses
- Out-reaching to industry influencers on behalf of clients to promote their product or service
- Creating graphics for articles and social media updates
- Creating and testing processes
- General office upkeep
- Other tasks as required
- We’re looking for a candidate with:
- Drive to move up in the ranks
- Creative flair
- Grade A GCSE English
- Storytelling and copy writing abilities
- An ability to work alone or as part of a team
- A polite and punctual attitude
- Photoshop & InDesign (or similar)
- Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel
This is not just an apprenticeship, it is a great opportunity to build a career with Essex’s leading HubSpot Partner Agency. We want to help you move up from Apprentice to Inbound Marketing Consultant to Account Manager.
“Applying for my apprenticeship at Lollipop was one of the best decisions I ever made. Digital marketing is a diverse industry that lets my creativity shine!”
– Alex Snell, Account Manager – Former Apprentice 
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English grade A and Maths (or equivalent) at grade D or above
Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
£170 per week
- Continued professional training
- Social atmosphere
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV