Digital Marketing Apprentice – Evesham (WR11) – 13995
This listing has expired
My client works alongside entrepreneurs to help craft online businesses that are the places where customers want to be – and know how to get there. Solid infrastructure, clear design and data-driven marketing strategy help our clients to build thriving Shopify stores that help achieve their goals.
Currently seeking an ambitious and creative individual to join a young and fast-growing Shopify e-commerce design, development and marketing agency. Over the past 12 months, the business has grown in size and stature and is now looking to recruit a Social Media and Marketing Apprentice to join the marketing team. If Digital Marketing is for you, then look no further. Apply Now!
Main role/ responsibilities
- Researching, designing, creating and executing social media campaigns for a range of e-commerce clients
- Working with the Marketing Director to develop digital marketing strategies for clients and presenting these to clients in written form
- Discussing, explaining and selling digital marketing services to clients both verbally and in written form
The successful candidate will work with both the marketing and development teams within the business to help implement digital marketing strategies for clients across the world.
As a small team of 7, my client is looking for a team player who isn’t afraid to get ‘stuck in’. My client is not looking for the ‘finished article’ but someone who has bags of creativity and drive.
Highly desirable skills and experience include:
- An ability to interpret the needs of others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated through qualifications or employment
- Strong awareness of the world around them, demonstrated by an interest in current affairs, business or the media
- Ability to communicate through discussion and debate, along with a willingness to implement others ideas
- A creative flair – demonstrated through previous education or employment
- A strong knowledge, belief, and passion for social media and marketing
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
Along with a competitive salary, Blend Commerce will also provide:
- A brand new laptop
- A new and attractive, dog-friendly office (note: you must like dogs)
- Regular team meals and season events
- Onsite refreshments
- Pension scheme after 3 months’ probation period
- Profit share scheme after 6 months
For a successful candidate a full time position will be offered at the end of the apprenticeship programme.
“QA’s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV