Digital Marketing Apprentice – Glasgow (G52) – 16196
This listing has expired
An exciting IT Web apprenticeship opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and creative individual to join a leading digital agency to develop their skills whilst getting a nationally renowned qualification.
You will be working for…
A leading digital agency offering a wide range of digital services including Web Design and Development, Mobile, SEO and Social Media.
An award winning, Ofsted outstanding apprenticeship from QA – 94% go onto full-time jobs.
Currently seeking an ambitious and talented individual looking to kick start their career as a Digital Marketing Apprentice. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn all elements of Digital Marketing from; search engine optimisation, Google analytics, through to social media and email marketing campaigns.
- Start with a 12-14 month Digital Marketing apprenticeship, consisting of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search – SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social Media and image and video editing
- Manage all social media channels for business purposes
- Find interesting and relevant content to promote and drive traffic to clients websites
- Develop social media strategies to gain a bigger following in order to increase traffic to the website.
- Work with relevant departments and clients to ensure results are delivered in a timely fashion
- Participate in meetings
- Organisational skills
- Someone who can prioritise
- Team player
- Someone willing to learn
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Genuine interest in Digital Marketing
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV