Digital Marketing Apprentice – Havant LSAIT – Hav – PO6
This listing has expired
Salary: £7800 per annum (£150 per week)
Ref: LSAIT – Hav – PO6
Our client is an apprenticeship and training provider who works in partnership with Microsoft where they have developed a remotely delivered apprenticeship. This allows businesses and young people based anywhere in the country to participate.
• Managing and keeping records up to date for Alumni
• Producing quarterly Alumni news letter
• Managing Alumni website
• Monitoring and managing Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts
• To create YouTube account for videos
• Managing and updating ITSM website
• Using Hootesuite or Tweetdeck to pull together all social media channels
• Providing social media reporting through analytics e.g. Google Analytics
• To set up blog and organise content
• Running digital marketing campaigns regionally and for employers
• Running the clients online weekly Newspaper to customers –e.g. PaperLi
• To monitor competitor social media activity and websites
• To agree and implement a social media strategy
• Creating learner files and monitoring these to ensure compliance to gain max funding.
• EV visits and arrangements.
• Ensuring sign up documents are processed in a timely and compliant way
• Track progress of all parts of funded programmes
• Invoicing for commercial work and also for employers contributions.
• Booking venues for commercial programmes and ensuring they are fit for purpose
• Inventory of all IT resources and ensuring they are able to run online tests/labs etc.
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Creative thinker
• Good attention to detail
• Passion or interest for digital marketing
• Keen to learn and develop new skills
REGISTER YOUR CV