Digital Marketing Apprentice – INTQ293 INTQ293
This listing has expired
DIGITAL MARKETING APPRENTICESHIP – INTQ293
Location: WV2 – Wolverhampton
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as a digital marketing apprentice.
The company require a proactive Digital Marketing apprentice with an aptitude for communication and interest in marketing.
This role will initially be involved in providing a wide range of media related support. This will be a diverse role which will develop your digital design skills and carries a degree of responsibility that over time, will increase as your skills develop. Part of the role will be to update and maintain the company’s online marketing.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main duties will include:
• Learn how to create and implement social media, lead generation, email marketing, video marketing and affiliate marketing campaigns.
• Learn how to plan what content is required for a digital marketing campaign.
• Learn how to produce social media posts, video content, infographics, blogs, advertising content, display advertisements, online video banners, and other forms of online content.
• Gain an insight into the delivery, management and reporting of campaigns, learning how to support the planners with content that generates the results the employer wants for the clients.
• Responsible for posts/tweets to social media channels including, Facebook, Twitter and LinkediN – need to be able to source and write engaging online content
• Writing content topics, around Security.
• Monitoring Google analytics and creating reports from findings.
• Keep eyes open and monitor online presence
• Engage in online dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
• Document (photo, video & written) events and upload to social media/ website. Live tweeting at events.
• Ensuring consistency of brand message across all social platforms
About the Company
The company deliver the highest level of service to their clients whilst offering a complete cost effective Security Solution. We endeavour to provide a reliable service which is also complimented by our large resource backup. They provide a range of services for all business needs.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
To be considered for this role:
• You must have at least a C grade in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least.
• You should have a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in ICT or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers and IT.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• An interest in digital marketing mandatory!
• Willing to learn and contribute in a team environment
• Creative thinker with a technical mind who is passionate and ambitious.
• Has the ability to get things done
• Is good with technology
• Has very high levels of honesty and integrity
• Good attention to detail and takes pride in their output.
• Ability to write engaging content for online and offline content
You will be enrolled onto the Microsoft Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma. You will also have the opportunity to learn specific Microsoft skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn and Hootsuite. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to kick-start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.
Location WV2 – Wolverhampton
Working Hours Monday – Friday – 9.00am – 5.00pm
Wage £140 per week – £7,280 Per Annum
We process all applications received and contact candidates ASAP so please keep an eye out for a phone call from one of our team on an 02392 number. If you miss a call, we will send you an email.
REGISTER YOUR CV