Digital Marketing Apprentice – Macclesfield (SK11) – 14928
This listing has expired
This is a varied and interesting role which will allow you to use your creative flair to really put your ideas forward to the business
The working environment is friendly, modern and bright with a predominantly young team.
The company is a long-established, successful company with a friendly team of around 20 staff. The parent company is an international importer and distributor and we have various subsidiary companies including web development, property management and logistics.
- Management & promotion of social media accounts including Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
- Testing, marketing & creative input into new Mobile Applications.
- Research & posting of content.
- Involvement in press releases, marketing campaigns and promotional events
- Helping to create and maintain blogs
- Produce email campaigns and other marketing materials.
- Creative with lots of flowing ideas
- Friendly and positive Attitude
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated & Organised
- Confident, self-motivated and comfortable with challenging others and being challenged
- Engaging and keen to learn
- Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm
Benefits & Future Prospects:
- Great opportunity to start a career in digital marketing. with on-going learning and development
- Opportunity to progress in the company on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV