Digital Marketing Apprentice – Manchester (M1 2) – 15728
This listing has expired
We are a white label digital agency based in Manchester, specialising in WordPress & Magento. We work with many agencies across the UK and internationally, on both large and small projects of all budgets.
We are seeking a Digital Marketer Apprentice to assist with our digital marketing, including social media, HTML emails, SEO/PPC, advertising and our blog.
If you have a passion for digital marketing and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
- Taking ownership and developing our social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Helping to write content and broadcast our HTML emails, using Mailchimp
- Helping to manage our website SEO and PPC campaigns (using Google Analytics)
- Updating our blog regularly with engaging content
- General admin duties
- Experience using social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Some customer service experience would be advantageous
- Be able to effectively communicate in both written and verbal format
- Understand the digital market, in terms of web development and all things digital.
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Have a fantastic work ethic
- Be pro-active
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
Monday to Friday,
£150 per week
Benefits / Future Prospects
- Fantastic office with Pool Table, Ping Pong, PS4!!
- Casual dress code
- Full training on all products we offer
- Social events
- We even have an office dog named Eric!
For the successful candidate, there is the opportunity to gain a full time role with the business.
“QA’s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV