Digital Marketing Apprentice – Newcastle Upon Tyne (NE1) – 16840
This listing has expired
We are a high-growth business with lots of ambition and a vision to expand internationally. There is a huge opportunity for long-term progression with our company for the right people.
We are strong advocates of self-learning and offer excellent personal and professional development, as well as access to discount for a variety of restaurants and bars through our app and a smart/casual dress code.
Job overview / purpose:
You, the candidate, will play an integral role in the growing marketing department of an exciting new tech business. You will be expected to assist the team in creating digital marketing strategies, whilst being responsible for style, content and insight.
Main role: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Plan & construct blog posts, including utilisation of SEO techniques
- Plan and deliver social media campaigns and daily engagement through online platforms
- Utilising tools for paid social media advertising including analysis, reporting and developing audience insights
- Designing basic landing pages and promotional materials
- Communication – a good level of communication, both written and verbal with a track record of creative writing
- Social Media – a demonstrably strong background in various social media platforms, mainly Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Initiative – independence and self-sufficiency are important. You should display initiative in being able to make your own decisions based on sound logic and reasoning
- Design – Basic understanding of graphic design and the tools needed to create promotional imagery. Supplementary training and access to software will be given
- Adaptability – a willingness to learn and adapt accordingly. Digital marketing is ever changing and your approach taken should be informed and structured, using the latest techniques and insights
- Ambition – a desire to grow with the business and a genuine interest in helping the company achieve our goals. Real hunger to put in more effort than the next candidate and grow professionally as you develop your skills and responsibilities
- Positivity – a generally positive outlook on the role and an enthusiasm for marketing and communicating
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
9:00am – 5:30pm,
37.5 hrs a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£150 per week / £7800 per annum
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV