Digital Marketing Apprentice – Newcastle Upon Tyne (NE6) – 16261
This listing has expired
Chemistry Marketing is a full service digital and creative agency, located in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Online and offline, we create positive reactions for our clients. From the creation of brands and design and development of websites, to direct and email marketing, social media and paid search campaigns. Our service is personal, passionate & bespoke.
Job overview / purpose
We are looking for an online marketing apprentice to join our fun, energetic team.
The candidate will be highly motivated, creative, able to work and learn quickly in the realms of SEO, social media and paid search.
As we are a small team, the candidate must be able to learn quickly.
They will be given resources and online courses to help improve their knowledge and skills.
- Researching and executing social media campaigns
- Search engine optimisation tasks
- Assisting on other online marketing campaigns
- Ability to learn and work on their own when required.
- A professional attitude
- A desire to personally develop skills and progress professionally
- Knowledge of design packages (E.G. Adobe Photoshop)
- Previous knowledge of search engine optimisation
- Previous knowledge of social media marketing and management
- Any coding knowledge
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
37 hours per week,
Monday – Friday, 9am – 5:30pm (Occasionally you’ll be required to work additional hours, to meet client deadlines)
£150 per week
Benefits / Future prospects
Holiday Allowance: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.