Digital Marketing Apprentice – Nottingham (NG10) – 16223
The company is a surgery with 5 partners and over 97,000 patients.
Job overview / purpose
My client are based in Nottingham, and are looking for a Digital Marketing apprentice who will be working within a medical practice to provide support on a brand new project.
The role primarily is to support the implementation of new digital marketing initiatives into the business and implement and manage all social media and marketing campaigns.
There is a LOT of exposure to be had, as the apprentice will be the first point of contact -helping to set up and maintain the website and working on other administrative tasks alongside this.
The company’s ethos includes – Care – Accountability – Respect – Innovation and Excellence, as such, they are looking for an individual who has an interest in healthcare and would be able to grasp making user interfaces as efficient as possible. This will ensure the best quality of care and best practice.
- Gain general understanding of social media and its platforms/uses
- Develop and maintain effective marketing campaigns and information
- Take responsibility for all social media channels and making sure all information displayed is up to date, accurate and correct
- General administrative duties
- Liaising with relevant teams on the resolution of queries
- Accurate and timely resolution to, or appropriate escalation of all cases assigned
- Deliver all additional assignments on time and to a suitable standard
- Motivated individual with good time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work in a very busy environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent customer relationship skills essential
- Proven good computer skills essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 skills desirable
- Looking for a candidate who has a passion for digitalisation and social media that can help with the brand and campaigns
A minimum of 5 GCSES including a C or above in English and Maths is required.
37hrs per week [average week, will be confirmed with the employer]
£166.50 per week
Benefits / Future prospects
- Looking to take someone on permanently at the end of the apprenticeship
- A previous apprentice is now running the marketing department alongside another member of the business
- Whilst expenses are not covered to and from the apprenticeship, the client will provide the leaner with a rail-card to decrease costs
- Wage after 12 months will become national minimum wage
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.