Digital Marketing Apprentice – Poole (BH12) – 11658
This listing has expired
CORETX Ltd is the company, people trust to design, implement and support cloud and managed IT solutions that optimise business productivity, availability and continuity.
Growing rapidly with in their sector.
The office in Poole is one of many offices, in a good location near a busy high street
Everyone at CORETX is committed to embedding our company values in their work.
• Collaboration: “Working with customers as one team is imperative. By building strong open relationships and working closely together, we’re better able to deliver the outcomes they need.”
• Respect: “We treat everyone with professional courtesy. We listen carefully and value all contributions.”
• Excellence: “Our staff are experts in their fields and focused on delivering the very best outcomes possible to consistently exceed customer expectations.”
• Speed: “We think ahead to anticipate customer needs. After considering the options, we are decisive and apply ourselves to delivery with all of our energy”
• Trust: “We have the integrity required to work to the highest professional standards. When we commit to action, customers can be confident we will deliver.”
• Accountability: “We take ownership of our commitments. Staff are empowered to apply their expertise and take responsibility for seeing work through to completion.”
Our values find different expression, depending on whom we’re working with and what we’re doing, but their fundamental nature never changes.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Apprentice:
- Assist in the creation and sending of email marketing campaigns to customers, partners and prospects of CORETX and 5i
- Update and maintain the website via the use of a content management system (WordPress)
- Assist in the design and build of landing pages
- Assist in updating and managing the social media channels
- Track, monitor, review and report on the traffic and enquiries to the website
- Monitor and review competitor marketing activities
- Support the design and creation of internal communications
- Contribute to the brand awareness via the various digital platforms
- Assist in all search engine optimisation work
- Assist in the implementation of paid advertising campaigns
- Perform any other reasonable duties consistent with the role as required
Requirements of the Digital Marketing Apprentice:
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A keen interest in design
- Works within the team and assists others when required to achieve a common goal
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload where required to meet deadlines
- Good organisational skills including time management and the ability to work on a diverse workload
- Enthusiasm, reliability, flexibility and self-motivation
- A keen interest in digital marketing practices
- A high standard of written and spoken English skills and creative mind
- An understanding of Search Engine Optimisation
- Basic knowledge of website content management systems such as WordPress
- Basic knowledge of website tracking tools such as Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of Google Adwords
Very good starting salary with the opportunity to go on to a full time role once finished apprenticeship.
REGISTER YOUR CV