Digital Marketing Apprentice – Sheffield (S2 3) – 16369
This listing has expired
Netcom delivers IT services for small to medium-sized businesses and large corporations. These services include cloud and server services, data backup, IT support services, packages, and more.
Netcom’s IT support service covers everything from your hardware and software through to backups, networking, servers and communications being professionally managed and maintained by experienced professionals.
Belonging to one of the most trusted IT companies in Sheffield, Netcom’s engineers will react quickly to your concerns and are dedicated to helping you improve productivity while reducing stress through the use of appropriate IT solutions.
We provide organisations with tailor made, cost effective, modern and reliable IT infrastructures backed by award winning user support, proactive maintenance and guaranteed levels of performance and service.
Job overview / purpose:
We have an exciting apprenticeship opportunity available for a motivated individual.
You will have the chance to be part of a small and dynamic team, working in a growing technology company.
You will learn how to identify and anticipate the needs and wants of Netcom’s Market, and assist the team in the development and execution of sales and marketing strategies.
The role will also include a client-facing aspect that requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills – via email, telephone and in meetings.
You’ll need to be motivated, have great communication skills and be a team player.
- To assist with the research and creation of content (digital and print)
- Maintenance and update of company website
- Monitoring of trends and analytics
- Development, creation and execution of email campaigns
- Assistance with creation of graphics and design work
- Development, execution and support with Social Media
- Investigation and research into Netcom targets and prospects
- Assistance with administration
- Processing of sales order and paperwork
- Telemarketing activities when required to support marketing
- Provide support and assistance across internal teams
- Follow up leads from sales and marketing activity
- Social media and web research to help with insight into Netcom audiences
- Management of databases and spreadsheets
- Proactive and inquisitive nature
- Enthusiastic individual with a willingness to learn and progress their career
- An interest in Digital Marketing and a passion for learning various marketing techniques
- First class organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage your time effectively
- First class communication skills, both written and verbal
- A desire to learn commercial marketing
Minimum of 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English.
5 days per week,
9am – 5pm,
35 hours per week [average week, will be confirmed with the employer]
£175 per week
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV