Digital Marketing Apprentice – Solihull (B90) – 16758
This listing has expired
A leading SEO Company with a focus on delivering a major return on investment for their clients.
With a proven track record of supporting fresh talent, this is fantastic opportunity to learn the SEO industry. The team has over 20 years of combined experience working in digital marketing industry.
Job overview / purpose:
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to work with a well-established SEO company. They are currently seeking an ambitious individual for a Digital Marketing apprentice position within their young dynamic company, based in the Birmingham area.
Main role: [will include but not be limited to]:
Beginning of the month:
- Analysing client’s rankings (occasional team meetings or a discussion with me)
- Selecting the clients in need of improvement or a boost on their rankings (this will be discussed with me before going ahead with it)
- Buying domains using GoDaddy to point backlinks towards the client
- Setting up spreadsheets for new and existing clients so that links bought can be noted
- Writing titles so that we can order the content needed to build the links
Mid-Month to End of Month:
- Using minor elements of HTML coding to build backlinks to a client’s site. (It may be worth noting that this is quite a repetitive task but it is the most crucial part of offpage SEO. This can be a daily task for anywhere from 1 to 2 weeks, depending on how many clients we have and are building backlinks to).
End of the Month:
- Assisting me in creating reports for clients (these reports get sent out monthly to the clients to show the effect that SEO has on their website)
Other key responsibilities of the apprentice will include:
- Analysing client rankings
- Researching Keywords for client campaigns
- Creating Onpage SEO Documents for websites
- Implement SEO Changes to clients websites
- Analysing clients Google Analytics
- Account management of clients
Throughout the programme and your placement within the business, the selected candidate will learn elements of Off Page SEO, On Page SEO and Google Analytics. They will use these skills on a day-to-day basis to help clients improve their rankings within Google. It is important for the candidate to be a good problem solver, as you will need to find solutions when you come across a challenge.
- Committed and hardworking individual
- Good team work skills and organisation skills
- Is open and willing to learn
- Enthusiasm for digital marketing
- Ability to work well in a team and individually
Desired qualification requirements:
Minimum 5 GCSE Grades (C and above), including Maths and English (D and above).
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
37.5 hours a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£3.70 per hour / £138.75 per week
Benefits / Future prospects:
- There is great possibility for progression within the business, and a long-term position after completion of your apprenticeship.
- It is a comfortable and relaxed working environment.
- Month end meal/ lunch/ finish early
- X-mas party
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV