Digital Marketing Apprentice – Stockton on Tees (TS18) – 16621
This listing has expired
Here, you’ll be working with some of the best digital marketing talent in the region in a relaxed but professional, warm and friendly working environment.
This is a growing company, with a very exciting period of growth, an opportunity to be a part of this and develop your career whilst learning from a highly experienced team as the company continues to grow.
If that wasn’t enough you’ll also get early finishes on a Friday, flexi-time, additional vendor/ vendor approved training courses and once you have passed your apprenticeship you’ll get the opportunity to become a permanent employee and benefit from unlimited holidays and a great bonus scheme.
Job overview / purpose:
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a highly experienced and talented team of digital marketers, as well as learn from the best in the region whilst completing your level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship programme with QA Apprenticeships.
Setting up and managing campaigns to support e-commerce retailers increase their visibility, improve traffic to their website and ultimately increase their revenue could be just one of the interesting and rewarding roles you will play working for Acquiro Digital.
Main responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]
Starting on a 15 month Digital Marketing Apprenticeship (level 3) the role will involve the following:
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Designing website banners and assisting with web visuals
- Conducting key word research and web statistics reporting
- Creating and uploading copy and images for client marketing campaigns
- Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Using web analytics software to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends
- Keen to learn and develop a career in Digital Marketing
- Have a genuine passion for Digital Marketing
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work as part of a small team
- Common sense approach
Desired qualification requirements:
- Interested candidates should have at least 3 GCSE’s at C or above,
- Plus Maths and English at D or above,
- As well as a genuine desire to build a career in Digital Marketing or Web Development
5 days per week,
40 hours a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£3.75 per hour / £150 per week
Benefits / Future prospects:
- Opportunity to become a permanent employee at the end of the apprenticeship
- Early finish Friday’s
- External training
- Work with and learn from some of the best digital marketing talent in the region
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV