Digital Marketing Apprentice – Stratford Upon Avon (CV37) – 16884
This listing has expired
We are an IT recruitment specialists who work mainly within the Midlands. We are all about putting you first. Whether you’re a client or candidate, we will work closely with you to ensure you get the best possible outcome. It’s not just our quirky name that makes us different, it’s what we do and how we do it. We believe it’s all about the customer, so we’ll give them a completely personalised service and won’t just stick you on a conveyor belt. We are very proud to have partnered with companies of all shapes and sizes – from large multi-nationals to regional based businesses.
Job overview / purpose:
You’ll be a great communicator, collaborator, love digital and have a passion for communication. We don’t need you to be the finished article, after all that’s what an apprenticeship is all about- growth and learning. Our company are looking for the successful Apprentice to become a long-term member of staff.
- Content manager – working alongside them, you will come up with a schedule of content to create over the coming months
- Respond to messages and shares, upload content, track & report social media stats
- We have loads of marketing campaigns lined up and we need pairs of hands to get stuff done – This could be writing, editing spreadsheets of data, making follow up calls… basically anything that is required to get a marketing campaign out there!
- We need someone to find us new clients/new business, new candidates and Big Red recruits (New Consultants) this is crucial to the business moving forward (Doing this through social media and marketing is exciting and new for us)
With great marketing, comes great responsibilities:
- Planning and executing marketing strategies
- Working in a team; developing new ideas and marketing tactics
- Unleashing the power of social using YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and any other social media platforms
- Utilising email-marketing platforms
The ideal candidate:
- Must have a strong mature working attitude
- Be reliable, bright and ambitious
- We are looking for someone who is able to spot trends, think up ideas and likes a fast-paced working environment
- Understanding the impact marketing has on business
- Loves to be creative and come up with engaging content ideas
- Has a passion for making a difference to people’s lives (‘cus that’s what we do!)
- Be self-organizing and work to a deadline
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
37.5 hrs a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
From £6.15 per hour to £8.20 per hour.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV