Digital Marketing Apprentice – Swindon (SN2) – 16891
This listing has expired
Ridgeway 4×4 are a small family firm who have over 20 years’ experience in buying, selling, repairing and driving all makes and models of Land Rover.
Due to previous success with Apprentices, they are now looking for someone to take sole responsibility for promoting their business online.
Job overview / purpose:
They are currently looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their small family run business based in Swindon.
- Manager social media via Hootsuite
- Content management
- SEO – Search Engine Optimisation
- Google Analytics
- Digital Strategy
- Image Creation
- Increase website traffic and revenues
- Ambitious, reliable and eager to learn
- Well-organised with an eye for detail
- Someone with a creative streak who can work autonomously
- Good standard of spoken and written English
- Experience with social media is vital
- Experience promoting a business or an event online would be an advantage but is not essential
Desired qualification requirements:
Suitable candidates will have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s (C or above) including English and Maths.
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
35 hrs a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£6 per hour / £210 per week,
Before this, you will be subject to a 1-month probationary period in which you will earn the Apprenticeship Minimum Wage of £3.70 per hour.
Benefits / Future prospects:
- 20 days holiday
- Performance related bonus
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV