Digital Marketing Apprenticeship – Blackburn (BB2) – 16233
This listing has expired
Established 25 years ago in 1991, Soft Sell has gained an enviable reputation for delivering high quality products, equalled only by our level or service and support. Based in Blackburn, Lancashire with nationwide coverage supplying solutions including end user computing, networking infrastructure, AV and security systems, cloud computing and systems management. Our services range from consultancy, support and trainingthrough to fully managed or hosted IT Systems.
Currently seeking an ambitious individual for a Digital Marketing Apprenticeship with a well-established company delivering high quality IT solutions and products to companies across the North West.
They are continually growing; are now looking to expand their Digital Marketing capabilities and would like an enthusiastic team member to help with that.
There will be varied Digital Marketing and core business activities to get involved with. Alongside this, excellent levels of support from senior management will be provided.
You will be working closely with existing support staff; receiving mentoring and training to carry out the following duties:
- Managing, creating and uploading content for all Social Media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.)
- Managing and uploading content on to the company website
- Managing client database
- Lots of involvement with company marketing/promotions in the local area
- Assist with the running of email marketing campaigns
- Assisting senior management with the core business activities as required
- Be creative, have a passion for Digital Marketing and be willing to embark on a career in the field
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Be able to work both individually and in a team environment
- Be professional; with excellent communication skills
- Have great organisational skills and attention to detail
- Digital Marketing knowledge/experience is desirable (Social Media, uploading content, Photoshop etc.)
- GCSEs in at least 5 subjects with English and Maths at Grade C or above.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
£150 per week
- Company Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday pay + bank holidays
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV