Digital Marketing Apprenticeship – Bristol (BS37) – 16953
This listing has expired
SG23 is a fast growing fitness facility, currently operating from two locations are looking to expand to other locations.
We train everyone who comes through our doors in a personal level, helping many members of the public get fitter & healthier and help them hit their goals.
We have a fully equipped strength and conditioning facility dedicated to providing our members with a supportive environment and unique training method that guarantees long-term, sustainable RESULTS!
We are searching for a dynamic Digital Marketer Apprentice who will work alongside the Directors and help maintain a strong online presence via social media platforms and the website.
Main role / duties:
Reporting to the Director, you will complete the following:
- Social media marketing: Developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
- Uploading videos to social media to drive good organic content
- Creating and uploading copy and images for the Gyms website
- Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Using web analytics software to monitor performance of the Gym websites, social media and make recommendations for improvement
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends, this will be supported with training
- Managing the contact database and assisting with lead generation activities with the Director
Desired qualities, skills and experiences:
- Experience with Facebook Exchange, Google AdWords/Display Network
- Experience of managing monthly budgets
- Demonstrable experience of building a campaign from Day 1
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent analysis skills (Excel or programming experience beneficial)
- Good Excel skills
- Competent in the use of Word, Outlook, Web-based platforms & general IT
- HTML skills (a ‘nice to have’, at this stage)
- Full driver’s licence (preferable, not required)
- Current, credible, hard-working, dependable, friendly and personable
- Excellent communication skills – both written & verbal
- Diligent, with keen attention to detail
- Solid organisational skills
- Team-player with strong initiative and ‘can-do’ attitude
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
30 hours per week – hours to be confirmed.
Work from home, required to attend monthly meetings. [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£150 – £250 per week, depending on your experience.
Benefits / Future prospects:
Potential to progress with the company into a full time position and gain further training.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV