Digital Marketing Apprenticeship – Bristol (BS41) – 16801
This listing has expired
Footwear was launched in 1984. The business was developed in Bristol and we are proud of the nautical heritage associated with our brand. Consequently, we aim for our service to you to be ship shape and in Bristol fashion.
We have been making footwear for the sailing and yachting community for over 30 years and our deck shoes are perfect for use on board or on land. Our family owned factories are in Portugal where our shoes are hand made using the finest locally tanned leathers.
Job overview / purpose:
Are you will look for a career in Digital Marketing? At Footwear Brands, you will learn from our friendly experienced staff and earn whilst doing so. You will be liaising with customers on social Media and manage the social media profiles of our website.
Main role: [will include but not be limited to]:
- E-mailing existing and new customers with details of our QUAYSIDE and CABOTSWOOD ranges of Footwear
- Dealing with customer online orders and queries
- Assisting with the preparation of digital marketing e-mail promotions
- Assisting with the entering and processing of customer orders
- Updating digital SAGE software stock records against physical checks
- Assisting with the updating of online web site stock records
- Dealing with Facebook customer comments
- Dealing with Social Media
- Dealing with Marketing
- Good customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Keen to learn
- Ability to communicate confidently
- A team player
- A fast learner
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
9am to 5pm daily,
Monday to Friday [with a 30 minute lunch break]
£4.50 per hour for the first three months, then increasing to £5.50 for the remainder of period.
Benefits / Future prospects:
- Potential to progress with the company in to a full time position and further training
- 20 days holiday, plus UK statutory Bank holidays
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV