DIGITAL MARKETING APPRENTICESHIP – INTQ282
This listing has expired
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as a Digital Marketing apprentice.
The Company are currently seeking an energetic, highly motivated, detail-oriented, digital marketing apprentice to provide a wide range of IT and software/media related support for a leading interactive agency working in the museum, heritage and exhibitors sector.
This will be a diverse job role in which will we will develop your digital design skills.
This apprenticeship job role carries a degree of responsibility that overtime will increase as you develop.
The Company require an apprentice who can demonstrate flexibility and have excellent attention to detail. Part of your role will be to update and maintain the company’s online marketing.
No experience required as full training will be provided. An interest and desire to learn digital design skills is essential. Examples of self-initiated software projects is a big plus.
· Supporting the Head of Design in the production of marketing material and development bespoke interactive projects
· Researching and contributing in the company’s design requirements
· Learn how to create and implement social media, lead generation, email marketing, video marketing and affiliate marketing campaigns.
· Learn how to plan what content is required for a digital marketing campaign.
· Learn how to implement, measure and analyse on online platforms – determining overall success of the campaigns run for the employer’s clients.
· Use concentration, steadiness under pressure and a logical mind, as well as the ability to think creatively when it comes to content planning and video production.
About the Company
The Company based in Leicestershire, are a leading interactive agency working in the Museum, Heritage and Exhibition Sectors. Their experienced team are passionate about enhancing environments with interactive and audio visual solutions to create engaging and memorable experiences for visitors.
They are focused on their visitor’s experience from concept through to installation, they manage and guide their customers through the process to ensure the end result meets and exceeds expectations.
They have successfully delivered in excess of 150 bespoke interactive interpretive solutions for their clients, all of which were completed to the highest standard.
Qualifications & training
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the marketing industry. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude.
The ideal candidate with have the following:
· Possess a general interest in developing a career in the digital design
· A minimum of 5 GCSE’s (or the equivalent) at Grade A*-C, including Mathematics and English
· Have an ‘A’ Level or Diploma in Art and Design (Diserable)
· Be computer literate (ie: knowledge/experience of Microsoft Word packages)
· Outgoing, honest and positive personality
· Strong customer service skills
· Strong problem solving skills
· Conscientious, with ability to pay attention to detail
· Be flexible and a self-directed hard working member of the team
· Strong organisational and time management skills – self motivated
· Excellent communication skills
You will be enrolled onto the Microsoft Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma. You will also have the opportunity to learn specific Microsoft skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn and Hootsuite. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to kick-start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.
Location LE14 – Leicester
Working Hours Monday – Friday – 9.00am – 5.00pm – 37.5hrs
Wage £131.25 Per Week (Apprentice wage) – £6,825 Per Annum
REGISTER YOUR CV