DIGITAL MARKETING APPRENTICESHIP – INTQ296 INTQ296
This listing has expired
DIGITAL MARKETING APPRENTICESHIP – INTQ296
Location: SK9 – Wilmslow
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as a digital marketing apprentice.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through online learning and practical experience. These qualifications are highly respected and sought after and the skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible chance at starting your professional career in the industry.
As a Marketing Apprentice, you will have a hands-on role building the Companies brand online and offline and capturing marketing leads for the sales team to turn in customers.
It is essential that you have the maturity to work independently within the fast-paced environment. You will be expected to take ownership and responsibility for your projects however, you will be working as part of a close-knit team who will be able to support you when needed.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Social Media – responsible for the company’s social media channels (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
• Content, Email Marketing & Website – You will proactively manage the companies blog; maintain the company’s website, produce email campaigns and other marketing materials.
• SEO Optimisation & Data Analytics
• Business Shows & Trade Press – With support from the team you will help to organise the events.
• Supporting the Business Development Manager – Providing content to potential customers and supporting the Business Development Manager through in depth analysis of competitors, potential customers and the market in general to help generate new leads and
About the Company
The Company are a software company supplying accounting and payroll software to accountants and other intermediaries. With a unique focus on the contractor and temporary worker market, the company provides market leading tools to support the calculation of complicated IR35 assignments, whilst still maintaining the simplicity and flexibility required to manage simple customers.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
Working for a start-up company, you will be very adaptable and will thrive on the challenges of facing a mixture of duties each day, enjoy working as a team to overcome challenges and a help where necessary with other tasks.
To be considered for this role:
• You must have at least a C grade in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least.
• You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• An interest in Digital marketing in advantageous
• Have excellent verbal communication skills
• Be Creative
• Be Resourceful
• Be Ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges, with a healthy attitude towards risk
You will be enrolled onto the Microsoft Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma. You will also have the opportunity to learn specific Microsoft skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn and Hootsuite. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to kick-start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.
Location SK9 – Wimslow
Working Hours Monday – Friday – 9.00am – 5.00pm
Wage £144 Per week – £7,500 Per Annum + Expenses
We process all applications received and contact candidates ASAP so please keep an eye out for a phone call from one of our team on an 02392 number. If you miss a call, we will send you an email.
REGISTER YOUR CV