DIGITAL MARKETING APPRENTICESHIP – INTQ300 INTQ300
This listing has expired
DIGITAL MARKETING APPRENTICESHIP – INTQ300
Location – B60 – Worcestershire
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as a digital marketing apprentice.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through online learning and practical experience. These qualifications are highly respected and sought after and the skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible chance at starting your professional career in the industry.
We are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Apprentice at the company’s busy office in Stoke prior, The role involves planning and delivering digital marketing campaigns, keeping our website up to date, using and managing our social media accounts.
As a marketing apprentice, your duties will include:
• Website updates – prices updates etc
• Social Media
• Answering the phone
• Handover documents
• Ensuring our CRM is up to date with serial numbers etc
• Logging Tech Supports Calls
• Processing Deliveries
• Learn how to create and implement social media, lead generation, email marketing, video marketing and affiliate marketing campaigns.
• Learn how to plan what content is required for a digital marketing campaign.
• Learn how to produce social media posts, video content, infographics, blogs, advertising content, display advertisements, online video banners, and other forms of online content.
• Gain an insight into the delivery, management and reporting of campaigns, learning how to support the planners with content that generates the results the employer wants for the clients.
About the Company
The Companies purpose is to enable businesses to manage and monitor assets. They provide monitoring systems tailored to meet and exceed our customers’ requirements.
The company provide leading edge solutions with excellent aftercare. They enable customers to utilise Intelligent Monitoring and Asset Management tools that increase efficiency, maximise business up-time, and protect their assets whilst providing a safe working environment.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
To be considered for this role:
• You must have at least a C grade in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least.
• You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• Strong communicator
• Genuine interest in Digital Marketing and social media
You will be enrolled onto the Microsoft Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma. You will also have the opportunity to learn specific Microsoft skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn and Hootsuite. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to kick-start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.
Location B60 – Worcestershire
Working Hours Monday – Friday – 9.00am – 5.00pm
Wage £140 Per Week – £7,280 Per Annum
We process all applications received and contact candidates ASAP so please keep an eye out for a phone call from one of our team on an 02392 number. If you miss a call, we will send you an email.
REGISTER YOUR CV